“A magnifying lens is a top-notch instrument and ought to last 25-30 years whenever treated appropriately and with care. Adhering to these straightforward guidelines won’t just assist you with really focusing on your magnifying lens and keep it in great working condition, yet will likewise assist you with taking advantage of your magnifying instrument.”
01. While moving your magnifying instrument, consistently convey it with two hands. Handle the arm with one hand and spot the other hand under the base for help.
02. Turn the rotating nosepiece with the goal that the most reduced power objective focal point is “clicked” into position (This is additionally the briefest objective focal point).
03. Your magnifying instrument slide ought to be ready by setting a coverslip or cover glass over the example. This will assist with safeguarding the objective focal points assuming they contact the slide. Put the magnifying instrument slide on the stage and affix it with the stage cuts. You can push down toward the back of the stage clasp to open it.
04. Magnifying instrument CareLook at the objective focal point and the stage from the side and turn the coarse center handle so the objective focal point moves descending (or the stage, assuming it moves, goes vertically). Move it to the extent that it will do without contacting the slide!
05. Presently, glance through the eyepiece and change the illuminator (or mirror) and stomach for the best measure of light.
06. Gradually turn the coarse change so the objective focal point goes up (away from the slide). Go on until the picture comes into the center. Utilize the fine change, if accessible, for fine centering. If you have a magnifying instrument with a moving stage, turn the coarse handle so the stage moves to descend or away from the objective focal point.
07. Move the magnifying lens slide around with the goal that the picture is in the focal point of the field of view and straighten out the mirror, illuminator, or stomach for the clearest picture.
08. Presently, you ought to have the option to change to the following objective focal point with just negligible utilization of the centering change. Utilize the fine change, if accessible. On the off chance that you can’t zero in on your example, rehash stages 4 through 7 with the more powerful true focal point setup. Try not to permit the objective focal point to contact the slide!
09. The legitimate method for utilizing a monocular magnifying lens is to glance through the eyepiece with one eye and keep the other eye open (this dodges eye strain). Assuming that you need to close one eye while investigating the magnifying instrument, it’s alright. Keep in mind, everything is topsy-turvy and in reverse. At the point when you move the slide to the right, the picture goes to the left!
10. Try not to contact the glass part of the focal points with your fingers. Utilize just extraordinary focal point paper to clean the focal points.
When gotten done, raise the cylinder (or lower the stage), click the low-power focal point into position, and eliminate the slide.
Continuously keep your magnifying lens shrouded when not being used. Dust is the main adversary!
Keep in mind, magnifying lenses are costly logical instruments. Handle them appropriately and cautiously and they will keep going for a long time!